- The applicant should be comfortable developing/designing visual interface and coding in HTML, PHP.
- Candidates should have knowledge of at least on or more of the following applications: DreamWaver, FrontPage, Flash, Access and Photoshop or Fireworks.
- Have some background in the web servers and database design.
- Experience in the development of test cases, writing scripts and test execution.
- The applicant should be experienced with database structures and at least one of the following applications: Access, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Proficiency with Photoshop is required.
- Knowledge of Flash, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator or other software is a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office products, internet navigation
- Ability to organize administrative projects
- Demonstrate clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain a flexible schedule
- Strong diplomatic skills in dealing with people from a variety of cultures and backgrounds
- Awareness of and sensitivity to a variety of cultural perspectives
- Awareness of prominent global issues
- Applicant should be a motivated self-starter, with advanced problem solving skills, capable of working with a team and individually.
Each Intern will be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on their abilities:
- Develop and maintain website to ensure timeliness, accuracy and consistency of site.
- Create designs, concepts, and layouts for website, publications, advertisements and other printed and graphic materials.
- Prepare comprehensive layouts of the design using techniques such as photography, illustration and computer-generated imagery.
- Writing efficient web applications and maintaining and redesign existing web applications using .NET.
- Design, develop and maintain databases.
- Creating and linking databases to the user interface.
- Assisting in collaboration and design of marketing tools.
- Perform manual and automated software testing for the application.
- Records and tracks defects uncovered during the execution of tests cases.
- Independently executes test scripts based on planned project schedules.
- Directing and designing the overall "look and feel" of software applications, websites/applications.